Rose Haven Support Raffle
Enter for your chance to win a week-long stay at a Myrtle Beach, SC timeshare and other items!
The drawing for the Rose Haven Support Raffle was held on 29 March, 2019.
First Prize: Craig Everett of Moorehead City, NC
Second Prize: Heidi Curran of Durham, NC
Third Prize: Ron Herman of Washington, NC
Our most sincere thanks to ALL who purchased tickets and to those who donated the prizes!!
Support growing Washington, NC by preserving history!
Pamlico Rose announces a Spring raffle to get you in the mood for summer, sun, beach and relaxation!
The centerpiece of our raffle is a week-long timeshare vacation, August 10-17 at the Shore Crest Villas on the Atlantic in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Runner up prizes include a practically new and tuned up Lady Trek Hybrid Bicycle, and a signed UNC Women’s 2016 Championship lacrosse jersey. More info on the prizes can be found below.
Tickets are being sold for $10 apiece and there is no limit on how many you can buy! The street value on the first prize vacation is $2,400. The drawing will be held March 29th at 6:30 pm at a raffle celebration at Rose Haven, 219 E. 3rd Street, Washington NC. The winner does not need to be present to win, but if we had a chance to win a vacation, we would want to start our celebrating early and not wait to be notified by phone and email. Since all Pamlico Rose staff and Board of Directors are exempt from participating, we can at least help the winner celebrate.
Tickets can be purchased from any Pamlico Rose staff or board member you see on the street or know. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and say, “Hey … I want to buy some raffle tickets and support a good cause” and we will make sure you get to purchase all the tickets you wish. Or you can ask for more information.
Every single dollar raised from this raffle will go to the Rose Haven Center of Healing rehabilitation efforts. The Center of Healing is comprised of an 1892 farmhouse and adjacent barn, and a property-wide meditation and healing garden. The residence will become a reintegration home for women Veterans and the gardens and barn as a support structure, providing the residents, other women and local Veterans programs (such as retreats and therapy gardening) assistance in reintegration and battling the effects of trauma. The Center’s residence and programs will start in 2019.
1st Prize: 1-week Timeshare
Shore Crest Vacation Villas™ I & II4709 South Ocean Boulevard
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
|villa type/size||check-in||check-out||max. occupancy***|
2 Bedroom Oceanfront*
square ft. – 1,019; sleeps 6; kitchen – 1 full; bedding includes 1 king or queen bed, 2 twin beds, 1 sofa bed most comfortable for 2 children; bath(s) – 2 full; laundry is in unit; additional info – may or may not have a garden tub
|08/10/2019||08/17/2019||Sleeps up to 6|
Looking to unwind and recharge August 10-17, 2018 with your family or a group of friends? Hoping for a beach, some sun, soothing ocean waters to help? Pamlico Rose has a dream vacation package just for you. All you need to bring is sun tan lotion, sand buckets, and swimming suits! Pamlico Rose is raffling off this dream vacation and the winner will be awarded an 8-day/7-night stay at Shore Crest Vacation Villas in North Myrtle Beach, SC. The two-bedroom villa sleeps 6 and you can’t get any closer to the beach than Shore Crest, except if you slept on the beach on a cardboard box. Trust us, the villa is a lot better. But we can hardly do justice to the experience, so we will let the Villas do that!
Shore Crest Vacation Villas takes beachside living to a whole new level. Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom suites can accommodate from 4 to six guests in comfort and style, with full kitchens and baths, master bedrooms, separate living and dining areas and balconies.
This vacation package is in Shore Crest Villa 1, which overlooks the azure Atlantic Ocean. Awake to the sound of seagulls and gently breaking waves. Savor the sweet salty breeze from your balcony or wash your cares away in your master bedroom’s garden tub. Villas have a distinctly “beachy” feel, with pastel yellows and blues rendering thoughts of sun, sand and sea. After a day at the beach or in town, return to the resort to wind down in the lazy river or at the poolside cabana with a frosty libation.
After a fun-filled day, this luxurious resort offers just the right formula to help you relax. Let yourself go in the winding lazy river, heated pool or hot tub. Or stroll barefoot through the soft carpet-like zoysia grass while you take in the award-winning landscaping. The beach is just steps away across our convenient boardwalk. Don’t miss the weekly fireworks in season from Barefoot Landing®, an entertainment complex in North Myrtle Beach featuring everything from live performance venues to shops and boutiques, restaurants and even a wildlife preserve for endangered animals!
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
- Office Hours:
- Shore Crest I is open 24 hours daily. Shore Crest II is open Mon. – Thu. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Fri. – Sun. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Outside these times, SCI will field all check-ins.
- Late check-in procedures:
- Shore Crest II late arrivals should check-in at Shore Crest I
- Nearest airport:
- Myrtle Beach International (MYR)
- Miles to resort: 16
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
- Smoking policy:
- No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $350 fine
- Parking on site is available at no charge. One parking pass issued per room. The Shore Crest I parking garage occupies the first 2 floors of the building and the Shore Crest II parking garage occupies the first 3 floors of the building. There are 4 overflow lots north of and behind Shore Crest II. Parking for boats, trailers, jet skis, or RV/motor homes NOT permitted. Please be aware that a car show in the month of March and multiple motorcycle festivals in the months of May, September and October can present parking issues and additional traffic congestion. Please call resort ahead of arrival for details on parking arrangements. In addition, the resort may have contact information for offsite facilities available for boat, trailer, or motorcycle parking.
- Day use policy:
- Amenity use at the facilities, including the pools, is limited to guests staying during their scheduled dates of occupancy.
- Deposit required:
- Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization. For your convenience, and ease during the check-in process, we accept ONLY major credit cards for security deposits.
- Other notes:
- Amenity use at the facilities, including the pools, is limited to guests staying during their scheduled dates of occupancy. North Myrtle Beach beach laws may be found here: http://www.nmb.us.
- Shore Crest I will be undergoing interior renovations through March, 2019. In addition, Shore Crest I and II will be undergoing painting through February, 2019. Guests may have restricted access to their guestroom balcony. Workers, construction materials, and equipment may be present in hallways and walkways during both undertakings.
2nd Prize: Lady Trek Multitrack 7200 Hybrid Bicycle
(MSRP New – $540)
Frame Material: aluminum
Frame Angles: 71.5 head, 73.5 seat
Gears: 24 speed
Size: Women’s 17.5″
Colors: Black Chrome/Silver
Fork: RST CT-COM C4
Brake Levers: aluminum linear-pull
Handlebar: aluminum, 2″ rise
Stem: aluminum threadless
Headset: 1 1/8″ threadless Aheadset
Front Der: Shimano C102
Crankset: Shimano FC-203, 28/38/48 teeth
Rear Der: Shimano Alivio
Tires: 700 x 35c Bontrager Invert Select
[Practically] new Lady Trek Multitrack 7200 hybrid bicycle, meaning that it is part road bike and part cruiser. It’s lightweight enough to offer an exercise advantage, yet easy enough to use for recreational purposes. Trek has been making women’s hybrid bikes longer than anyone—and experience has taught them that one approach does not fit all women. Different women want different things from their bikes, and they’ve got something for all of them. This bicycle was ridden less than 15 miles.
Specifications are given to the left.
3rd Prize: Signed UNC Women’s Lacrosse Jersey
This is an official University of North Carolina Lacrosse jersey from the historic women’s 2016 NCAA championship team, signed by all the players. The jersey number is 16 to celebrate the victory year.